Crown Food Group produces, refined deodorized winterized (pressed) sunflower oil of P-grade, under our own brand “Crown Oil“.
Sunflower oil is one of the most commonly used products in every home. It is used for frying, filling salads, preserving and baking. And this is not in vain, since sunflower oil contains useful substances in the body in large quantities: polyunsaturated fatty acids, vitamins A, E, D, and amino acids.
How we make refined Crown Oil:
The applied technologies practically completely exclude manual operations: the full production cycle is performed on automated lines; therefore we get the oil of excellent quality in a convenient container for the preparation of traditional dishes, original culinary masterpieces.
Ingredients Crown oil:
Energy and nutritive value of 100g of the product: 899 kcal (3761kJ), 99, 90 fats.
Net weight – 920g.
What is the benefit of Crown Oil?
- Thanks to linoleic acid increases the body’s immune defenses.
- Reduces the level of harmful cholesterol.
- Prevents the development of cancer.
- Has a rejuvenating effect, as it contains a lot of vitamin E (tocopherol). It is known that tocopherol is a powerful antioxidant that is directed against free radicals, thereby slowing the aging of cells.
- The following benefit – prevents the development of atherosclerosis, thrombophlebitis, chronic liver disease, stomach, lungs and intestines.
- Participates in the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates, improves memory, has a positive effect on the function of the sex, endocrine glands.
- It is used in aromatherapy, masks for skin and hair, bath infusions, soap making, paint and varnish industry, poultry farms and livestock enterprises. It is an ingredient in various ointments in folk medicine. From this, it can be made mayonnaise, cooking fats, margarine, used in making canned food and so on.
There are practically no contraindications. The main thing is to consume it in small quantities, and all because of the high calorie content. Harm can bring after the expiration of the implementation, so it is better to always look at the date of production.
To store sunflower oil is necessary at a temperature from +8 to +20 degrees in a dark place (light destroys useful substances).